"This must be a real Kafkaesque experience for you."
Extract from Ten Ways Veronica Mars Knows Her World Has Gone Mad:
3. Her friend and moral center avails himself of the services of Max, the college cheat king who can provide tests and answers for cash.
5. When needing a geek to ascertain the author of a fabricated online term paper, Veronica forgets how to spell Mac.
6. Veronica's usual clarity of communication fails her when she has to explain to Max multiple times the reason why she is asking him to track down said term paper, and he still doesn't get it.
9. Her cynicism and world-weariness is forced to give way to compassion when Max falls for a gentle hooker. Max buys his love out of prostitution but finds her past too powerful an obstacle for happy-ever-after. Veronica swears to never watch Pretty Woman again.
10. Veronica wakes up to find she's grown an exoskeleton.
All bios: 3.16 3.11 3.06 3.05
Adam Rose plays Max.