"That is soo awesome!...But I do not condone it in any way and had nothing to do with your decision to do it."
"Cheating! Told him it was wrong and he was gonna burn in hell. You're gonna burn in hell, man!"
"Well, I'll see you there."
From the files of Barry Randall, Attorney at Law
I. Case Review
- So, this potential new client...
- Mercer... Mercer Hayes. He's just been arrested as a suspect for the Hearst rapes...
- Rapist, huh? What can you tell me about him?
- Uhm, well, he runs some sort of gambling place...
- Gambling place? I thought he was a college student.
- Well, yes, but he also seems to be some kind of card shark. And... there is more. His casino was robbed on Halloween, and when the cashbox was retrieved by the police, they found vials of GHB.
- GHB? So a drug dealer, too?
- Maybe, but more importantly, GHB was used on two of the rape victims.
- I see...
- And one of them swears she recognizes his cologne from the night of her rape. And an unknown source revealed to the police that he owns clippers.
- I own clippers. Unknown source, hm? That Sheriff. Sloppy, sloppy. Anything else?
- Well, he does run a house music show on campus radio...
- Right. I meant more in the line of, does he have anything to speak for him?
- There is this one kid who swears he is innocent. Name of Logan Echolls.
- He's friends with that boy? This case is already lost. Hand it over to McCormack... Next!
All bios: 3.11 3.09 3.07 3.06 3.05 3.03
Ryan Devlin plays Mercer Hayes.